- Governor Scott vetoed a bill that would have encouraged the dumping of treated sewage into the state's aquifer.
- There's some concern that state aquifer levels could get too low with the continued influx of residents into the state of Florida, although encouraging this kind of dumping could have led to items like antidepressants and antibiotics making their way into our drinking water.
- Governor Scott signed a bill that could affect public access to private beaches.
- Click Here for more on the aquifer story.
- Click Here for more on the story about private beaches.
Photo courtesy of Getty Images.