Roofing Tar Catches Fire on a Hot Tampa Day

posted by Gordon Byrd -

TAMPA (970 WFLA) -- Roofing work is a hot job -- hot enough to cause a fire in Seminole Heights Thursday afternoon. 

Tampa Fire Rescue says roofers were using a kettle and propane to heat tar to use on a commercial building at 701 West ML King Boulevard. The kettle caught fire and it spread to a wood shed... firefighters arrived and put it out... they say the cause was accidental. No injuries reported. 

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.